Come see vendors and meet the horses.
(Rain Date will be August 11th 11am-4pm)
If you are interested in being a vendor, please fill out the application below. It will be $25 per 10x10 spot. Billing will be done in the future. (Those that have already paid are all set)
Come enjoy a night of comedy to benefit Hay Burr Inn Equine Rescue. Buy tickets online $25 per person. Ticket includes a chicken dinner. You can also be a sponsor. If you are a sponsor you name or business name will be added to the banner.
Please support the Horses
Show is PG-13
Come enjoy a night of dinner and dancing. Buffet style dinner, DJ, Karaoke & cash bar. $25 per person all ages welcome. All proceeds will go to Hay Burr Inn Equine Rescue. It will be at Knights of Columbus 1017 Riverside Dr, North Grosvenordale, CT 06255
Dinner will be Ham, Turkey, Scalloped potatoes, home made baked beans, coleslaw and corn bread. Also a dessert table with Pastry's by Joyce (Exclusive pastry chef from The Golden Lamb)
Advanced tickets only
Order your tickets now and Pick up tickets at the door.
Sorry No refunds.
By popular demand we added an additional night for the light walk.
Meet the horses and walk out lighted trail.
Enjoy hot chocolate and snacks by the fire and experience the rescue in a new light!
Meet our rescues! Ask questions! Enjoy the lights!
Donations always greatly appreciated:)
Come see what we're all about!
- Get a tour of the rescue
- Ask questions
- Become a volunteer
- Bake sale with a variety of snacks as well as hot chocolate and apple cider
- Hay Burr Inn tshirts, sweatshirts, and other merchandise will be available for purchase
- And of course MEET THE HORSES!
Performer: Strange Brew
The band will be playing on the roof of the barn!
Carpool if possible PARKING IS LIMITED
Tickets: $15.00 or two for $25.00 until September 15th
then prices go up to: $20.00 a ticket or two for $30.00 at the door
Cash or check is preferred at the door
Bring your own blanket or chairs for seating
Doors open at 6:00pm
Beverages and snacks for sale – cash only
- Meet the horses and paint a beautiful autumn scene with birch trees.
- Tickets: $35.00 until September 3rd the prices will be $40.00 at the doorafter that
- Ticket Price includes all materials, snacks and drinks!
- Bring cash for a special raffle basket!
- Campfire with smores and hotdogs for non-painters! Must pay full ticket price
- (Campfire May be canceled due to rain with no refunds)